Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Post of Chocolate, Mostly

We girl cousins have been having a good deal of fun. After my parents left for home, I stayed in Anchorage at my Uncle Dennis and Aunt Celesta's. Sara and I had some fun (and Seth, too sometimes :D). On Friday, she and I drove back out to Glacier View to have some time with Rachel. We stayed up late--past 3:00! It wasn't exactly planned, but that's how it happened. We watched a few movies and woke up late in the morning. We went to Grand View for some Mountain High Brownie Pies. We got two to split between the three of us.
They were huge, delicious.....and were rather...um...filling.

Nevertheless, it was great fun. Sadly, Sara left to go back to Anchorage, and I am stuck with just Rachel. (I joke.) We've been having fun, still, plus I'm getting all kinds of stuff done, like chemistry. Yay.

Oh, and we enjoyed some peanut butter Oreos, too.
Om nom nom...

No comments:

Post a Comment